>

Monday, June 1, 2009

Thanks for Participating! 25 people have been selected and emailed!.

Update. Sorry for those that didn't receive it from the gmail account. Gmail doesn't allow sending to bulk people using BCC....so I used hotmail account.

restaurantcityhacks@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for all those who participated in following my twitter and this blog.

Emails have been sent out to 25 lucky people.
It is sent from restaurantcityhacks@gmail.com

Check your junk mail if it is not in your inbox.
Enjoy your hacks!



6 comments:

  1. It's doesn't work.When i update the number to 50 it sold and the no. don't change.And i save,it kick me out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually works!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the hacks , it work very well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont Got It.
    beyondwicked@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesnt work for me!
    It's actually cloning the tiles but when I sell them I get disconnected so no profit..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with silviettastark.
    Thank hack for trial.

    ReplyDelete